- ❤ GREAT FOR TEACHING KIDS: Great way to teach your child the values of money, perfect for building money recognition. Set includes 2 of each UK currency coin and 5 of each note. Note size is approximately 10.5 cm long and 4.5 cm wide.
- ❤ REALISTIC: plastic play money set approved by the HM Treasury helps teach addition, subtraction and money recognition. Notes are a bit smaller than real notes, but just perfect for kids.
- ❤ MANY USES: Perfect for use with Pretend & Play cash registers and other role play sets. Can be used as money for many popular board games.
- ❤ £432.76 WORTH OF FAKE MONEY: Each play money set includes £5, £10, £20 and £50 notes as well as 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins. Approximately 35 pieces in each set.
- ❤ LOTS OF COINS AND NOTES TO HELP YOUR LITTLE SHOP KEEPER: Ideal for youngsters during role-play games, party or loot bag filler toys, or just a pocket money gift.
See more product details Children fake money play set ideal set for kids to play with while learning about money. An ideal set for kids to play with while learning about money and how to count. The coins are made from plastic and are the exact diameter of real Sterling coins and are highly detailed and look genuine at first glance.
|Item Weight||49.9 g|
|Package Dimensions||24 x 14.5 x 0.7 cm|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
| || |
DAY Republic Sterling Pound Play Money Currency for Educational Learning Shop Role Play Literacy Numeracy Pretend Play Set Fake Money Cash UK Notes and Coins Kids Childrens Toy B07HG8T69Y